The Exemplary Physical Education Curriculum (EPEC) is:
- An award-winning chronic disease prevention program for grades K-12.
- Aligned to the NASPE standards for physical education.
- An easy-to-use, true curriculum. Strong on assessment.
- A curriculum that promotes life-long skills in students.
- Is already being used by thousands of teachers in the US.
EPEC is used to strengthen both the practice and the perception of physical education in schools. Schools across the country have been using EPEC for years now, and many are seeing dramatic positive results!